OUR MOTTO : C.A.R.E Christ-like Attitude Respect Excellence
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
The following are the procedures to follow when seeking admission to the school.
1. Complete the Waitakere SDA School Enrolment Form and collate with the required documents:
Student’s Passport/Birth Certificate (original)
Health Immunisation forms
The last report received: Kindergarten/ Preschool/ Primary School
2. Read the Payment Schedule document (Primary section only for WSDA School)
3. Complete the "Our Commitment to Pay Attendance Dues in 2021" form.
4. Complete the "Payment Plan Application 2021" form if you plan to pay by installments
5. Complete and sign the Cybersafety Agreement
6. Check the stationary requirements for your child(ren).
7. Read our Non-preference Enrolment Policy.
8. Read about our Special Character & Attendance Dues.
9. Arrange an appointment with the School Principal, Ms. Rosalina Fautua.
You can do this by emailing your completed enrolment forms and documentation to email@example.com, or by bringing the forms into reception and booking an appointment in person.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, or call (09) 836 6330.