OUR MOTTO : C.A.R.E Christ-like Attitude Respect Excellence
Our purpose is to produce individuals:
- Who will be disciples of Christ throughout their lives.
- Who will be creative, energetic, and enterprising.
- Who will seize the opportunities offered by new knowledge and technologies to secure a sustainable social, cultural, economic and environmental future for our country.
- Who will work to create an Aotearoa New Zealand in which Maori and Pakeha recognise each other as full Treaty partners, and in which all cultures are valued for the contributions they bring.
- Who will develop the values, knowledge, and competencies that will enable them to live full and satisfying lives.
- Who will be confident, connected, actively involved and lifelong learners.
- 9.00 am – Morning Worship
- 10.30am– 11.00am – Morning Tea
- 12.30pm– 1.20pm – Lunch
- 3.00pm – Dismissal
Students need to arrive at school before 9.00 am and attend morning worship. After school students will be supervised until 3.15 pm. Students need to be picked up by 3.30 pm. In the case of an emergency please contact the office.
The New Zealand Government requires all children from the ages of 6 through to 16, to attend school regularly. Our Attendance Registers can be used as legal documents, the school requires contact from the parents for every absence. When parents know in advance of an absence, we would appreciate it if they would communicate this to the school administration before the child is removed from school or kept home. Parents will be contacted within an hour of school starting if a child is absent, without contact being made by parents.