OUR MOTTO : C.A.R.E Christ-like Attitude Respect Excellence
A bit about Julie:
I have moved over from Australia with my husband and we are loving living in New Zealand. We have two children who both live in Melbourne, Australia. Our son, Sam is 25 and our daughter, Demi is 22.
I feel so welcomed at Waitakere SDA, the children, families, and staff here are beautiful and I thoroughly enjoy my teaching and being part of such a dedicated, committed and passionate team of people.
- I really enjoy the beautiful beaches and stunning places in NZ
- I like to kayak, bike ride, or windsurf
- I love the outdoors and camping
- I also love playing basketball.
A bit about Sian:
I am originally from England and Kiribati and my family and I moved to Auckland in 2001. At 15 I discovered that I was passionate about teaching. Later I chose teaching as a career because of my admiration for my grandmother who was a teacher.
It was at Henderson SDA Church that I found Jesus, so I feel very blessed to be working at Waitakere SDA School. It is my prayer that the work we do together for the children and their families will bring more people to Christ.
- Activity - swimming
- Bible author - John
- Colour - turquoise
- Drink - fresh coconut
- Place - beach
- Sport - baseball
Front Office Receptionist
Room Two Teacher Aide
A bit about myself:
Hi, I'm Clauds. The tamariki call me Ms. Clauds and currently my daughter Anaseini attends Waitakere SDA School.
I have worked in the Education Sector (Tertiary) before, mainly in administration, event management and training. I'm enjoying the new experiences and the culture here. It is nice to be able to spend more time with my daughter.
- My favourite colour: Green
- My favourite season: Summer spending time with my family
- My favourite food: Vegan sushi with avocado, wasabi, unagi sauce and pickled ginger
- My favourite musician: I'm loving NF at the moment. He's a rapper and also christian.